The PFSA are excited to be working with Fleetwood Town in bringing you several opportunities to join their scouting department.
Volunteer Scout - North (FULL), Midlands (AVAILABLE) and South (FULL) - 3 x Vacancies)
Job Role: Volunteer Scout (North of England)
Location: Within candidates local area.
Closing date: 17/09/2021
- Academy Head of Recruitment
- Scout Co-ordinator
To assist and support the Head of Recruitment and Scout co-ordinator in the identification and assessment of football players for the Academy and 1st team.
- To work alongside the Head of Recruitment to identify appropriate players for the U16s U23s age groups.
- To attend all matches allocated by the Head of Recruitment, feeding back players identified on the PMA system.
- Create a dynamic list of players identified for the U16s-U23s age groups.
- Contribute to the development of the Recruitment department.
- Conduct internal (and where appropriate) external research regarding current practices within the club that have crossover or relevance to current field of study.
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team that works collaboratively to support the development of young people.
- To attend 1st team games where invited, for continuous professional development.
- Level 2 Talent ID
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a professional sport, preferably within football.
- Excellent understanding of LTAD.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- To follow club policies and procedures to ensure safeguarding of all within the academy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of Excel and PMA.
- Confident communicator with an excellent ability to build rapport with young people.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, and ambitious individual.
- Proactive decision maker who maintains high standards.
- Committed to achieving the agreed objectives of the department.
- Flexible and willingness to learn and develop.
Applicants will need to have a flexible approach to work and be able to work evenings, weekends and match days as required.
You will require a full, valid UK driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle.